Create trackable e-mail with Gmail webclient
In this post we are going to explain how to create a tracked e-mail using Gmail (webclient) and PastePixel. Note that we do not recommend this method as Gmail is not fully supported (yet), for example using the webclient you cannot add a trackable pixel.
You can either watch the video or follow the steps below.
Before getting started, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Have a Gmail account
- Have a registered PastePixel account
- Go to your PastePixel dashboard.
- Press the plus-button to create a new mail tracking.
- Make sure to add yourself to the blacklist to prevent tracking yourself.
- Enter the name of your mail tracking
- If you want to track certain URLs, add them under the Trackable URLs section.
- Go to Gmail and create a new e-mail (Compose).
- Enter the recipients, subject and body as you usually would.
- If you want to add the trackable URLs (from step 5) then you have to insert a link. Press the insert link button to do so, use the web addresses from PastePixel.
- Now you are ready to send your e-mail.
- Go to your dashboard and press the created mail tracking, there you’ll see all tracked data as soon as your recipients get tracked.
Created: 20-June-2019 17:07
Last updated: 20-June-2019 17:07