Create trackable e-mail with MacOS Mail
In this post we are going to explain how to create a tracked e-mail using the Mail application of MacOS and PastePixel.
You can either watch the video or follow the steps below.
Before getting started, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Set up MacOS Mail with your e-mail account on your computer
- Have a registered PastePixel account
- Go to your PastePixel dashboard.
- Press the plus-button to create a new mail tracking.
- Make sure to add yourself to the blacklist to prevent tracking yourself.
- Enter the name of your mail tracking
- If you want to track certain URLs, add them under the Trackable URLs section.
- Go to the Mail application and create a new e-mail (New message).
- Enter the recipients, subject and body as you usually would.
- If you want to add the trackable URLs (from step 5) then you have to insert a link. Copy the trackable URL from PastePixel, press the right mouse button and select Link > Add link… and paste the URL.
- If you want to add the tracking pixel you have copy the image from PastePixel (select the image, press the right mouse button and copy it) and paste it in your e-mail. Note that the pasted image is invisible, so be careful not to add it multiple times.
- Now you are ready to send your e-mail.
- Go to your dashboard and press on the created mail tracking, there you’ll see all tracked data as soon as your recipients get tracked.
Created: 20-June-2019 17:07
Last updated: 24-October-2019 22:15